
I wanted family pictures of the five of us, before it becomes 6. So I got out the tripod and took some pictures. It was fun, the kids were all so good, and didn't have any melt downs until the very end, when I whipped out the suckers. I was a little bummed because the sun was shinning directly on the one spot I really wanted, but there will be a next time, and we will be better with timing. I think they turned out pretty good, even without my perfect spot.

3 comments:
very cute and good job with the tripod. Love the booty grabbing!
Geez, get a room! Just kidding. Great pics! I am very impressed that you did those with a tri pod-well done.
By the way I was pregnant there, it is a little to late for that. The pics of Brent and I were taken really fast, and Brent was actually surprised that his hand ended up on my rear end every time. Oh well, it was fun.
Post a Comment