Just a little spur of the moment photo shoot with my kids. I really need to get new volunteers. soon. I just have to get up the courage to actually do it.
I love the one of Talyse where she has her foot up on the wall. Definitly blow that one up and hang it on your wall. Looks like you found a great little spot and are having fun editing. I have to admit - I have just as much fun editing as I do actually taking the pictures. P.S. Work up the courage and just ask a good friend if you could take some family pictures for her, or even just pictures of her kids. You have to do it sometime - :) You will love the experience and it will give you tons of confidence.
1 comment:
I love the one of Talyse where she has her foot up on the wall. Definitly blow that one up and hang it on your wall. Looks like you found a great little spot and are having fun editing. I have to admit - I have just as much fun editing as I do actually taking the pictures.
P.S. Work up the courage and just ask a good friend if you could take some family pictures for her, or even just pictures of her kids. You have to do it sometime - :) You will love the experience and it will give you tons of confidence.
Post a Comment