I saw the metal wall first and saw some potential, then I looked over and saw the fence. I can see cute pictures there, I need to find fun props, then we will be set. Well, the whole camera thing, is a set back that I am still waiting to attend to.
BRENT! He researches on everything to get the best deal, and make sure we get exactly what we want, etc. Frustrating, he wants to wait until closer to Christmas, because I want the rebel xsi and he thinks it might go down a little bit by then. Anyway, we'll see, if I get my way I will get it soon.
3 comments:
That is how it has been for me. I will find one cool spot, turn around and there is another cool spot. What are the set backs with the camera?
BRENT! He researches on everything to get the best deal, and make sure we get exactly what we want, etc. Frustrating, he wants to wait until closer to Christmas, because I want the rebel xsi and he thinks it might go down a little bit by then. Anyway, we'll see, if I get my way I will get it soon.
When I got mine I had to wait until Christmas as well. Frustrating yes, but I totally understand. They are not cheap.
Post a Comment