You did a great job on all of the pics. Good idea using the old window. I have tons of those (for future craft projects), so I should give that a try. Also, I didn't know Addison's middle name was Elle. Yeah! Obviously I love that name!!
Thanks. I wish I had tons of them, they are so hard to find because although there are many everyone wants them. We were going to name her Elle but we couldn't find a middle name that we liked with it. We love the name also.
2 comments:
You did a great job on all of the pics. Good idea using the old window. I have tons of those (for future craft projects), so I should give that a try. Also, I didn't know Addison's middle name was Elle. Yeah! Obviously I love that name!!
Thanks. I wish I had tons of them, they are so hard to find because although there are many everyone wants them. We were going to name her Elle but we couldn't find a middle name that we liked with it. We love the name also.
Post a Comment